Adopt from Cat Angels
PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO COVID-19, ALL ADOPTIONS ARE BY APPOINTMENT WITH APPROVED APPLICANTS ONLY. PLEASE COMPLETE AN ADOPTION APPLICATION AND WE WILL BE IN TOUCH.
Our adoption fee is $115* and includes all of the following:
- Spay or neuter
- HomeAgain microchip
- Rabies vaccine
- Feline FVRCP
- Feline Leukemia vaccines
- Feline Bordatella vaccines
- FeLV/FIV test
- Flea treatments
- Ringworm culture
- Physical exams
- Any additional medical treatment needed.
* Adoption fee may be higher for purebred cat or kittens.
To be eligible to become an adopter, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be a resident of the United States
- Be 21 years of age or older
- If you have pets, they must be spayed/neutered and up-to-date on their vaccines.
- Be able and willing to spend the time and money necessary to provide training, medical treatment and proper care for a pet for the entire life of that animal.
- You must live within 50 miles of Cary, NC.
To apply to become an adopter, fill out our online adoption application by clicking here
A Cat Angels adoption counselor will contact you with 1-2 days of your submission. Please be patient as we are all volunteers. If you do not hear back after 2 days, please email us as a technical problem may have prevented delivery of your application.